Terms & Conditions
Go Clean RM15 Touch n Go Cashback Campaign
Terms and Conditions for Daikin Go Clean RM15 Cashback Campaign
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to Daikin Malaysia Sales & Service Sdn Bhd (the “Daikin Malaysia”) “Go Clean RM15 Cashback Campaign” (the “Campaign”).
1. The Campaign is open to the following:
a. all customers (end-users) aged 18 and above; and
b. Malaysian citizens and foreign citizens who are residing in Malaysia.
2. Daikin Malaysia has the sole discretion to exclude any persons from participating in the Campaign without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
1. The Campaign is open from 15th Aug 2022 to 31 Oct 2022, both dates inclusive (the “Campaign Period”).
Purchases placed after said time will not qualify.
Participation of the Campaign
1. Participants are required to purchase at least any 2 Go Clean packages during the campaign period.
2. Participants are required to fully complete the correct and valid personal information in the personal details fields required during the purchase of Go Clean service. Including Mobile phone number registered with Touch ‘n Go E-wallet application within the Campaign Period.
3. No registration is required.
4. The redemption will be processed and reviewed by Daikin Malaysia and the reward Touch ‘n Go E-wallet credit RM15 will be sent to Customer within 30 working days once approved.
5. Please note the reward shall be transferred to registered mobile number with Touch ‘n Go E-wallet application only.
6. All details and particulars submitted in purchasing process must be accurate, true and complete. Any incomplete, inaccurate or false details and particulars provided by the Participants will render the entry void.
7. Not applicable to use with any other promo code, promotions and/or discounts.
8. Daikin Malaysia reserves the right to reject any purchaser/customer redemption without any prior notice in the event of the following:
a. Reward redemption form is incomplete;
b. Reward redemption is Daikin Dealer’s mobile number or address;
c. Proof of purchase or Invoice appear to be fraudulent;
d. If Daikin Malaysia believes the redemption is fraud or any irregular transaction or being manipulated in any whatsoever manner.
9. Each redemption submitted by the Participant should be made strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions herein, before the redemption shall be deemed eligible for the Campaign.