Terms & Condition:
DTC Perfect Save 4.0 Inverter Campaign
Terms and Conditions for the Campaign
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to Daikin Malaysia Sales & Service Sdn Bhd (the “Daikin Malaysia”) “DTC Perfect Save 4.0 Inverter Campaign” (the “Campaign”).
1. The Campaign is open to the following:
a. All customers (end-users) aged 18 and above; and
b. Malaysian citizens and foreign citizens who are residing in Malaysia.
2. Dealer of Daikin Malaysia and/or immediate families of such employees, relative, or any other party directly related to this Campaign are not eligible.
3. Employee of Daikin Malaysia are not eligible.
4. Daikin Malaysia has the sole discretion to exclude any persons from participating in the Campaign without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
5. Campaign Period : 9th January 2024 to 9th March 2024 only.
Redemption deadline : 9th March 2024
Photo/scan copy of the corresponding Proof of installation (2 photos) and required to insert valid end user’s information in the warranty registration field including name, address and mobile phone number within the Campaign Period. To ensure a smooth redemption process, kindly attached all the required photos & detail.
All redemption must be submitted no later than 9th March 2024 Redemption received after said time will not be entertained and will be automatically disqualified.
Participation of Perfect Save 4.0 Inverter Campaign
Participants are required to complete the below steps in order to receive the Touch ’n Go e-Wallet credit.
Participants need to install Daikin Inverter Wireless Wall Mounted Series Air Conditioner and register warranty in Daikin Technical Community app.
Participating products with eligible RM50 Touch ‘n Go e-wallet credit:
Participants are required to insert valid end user’s information in the warranty registration field including name, address and mobile phone number.
Participants are required to fully complete the correct and valid end user information in the details fields required in the Daikin Technical Community App. Any error in submission of details by participants will STRICTLY NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
5. The redemption will be processed and reviewed by Daikin Malaysia and the RM50 Touch ‘n Go e-wallet credit will be sent to Participants’ Touch ‘n Go e-wallet account within 30 working days once approved.
6. All details and particulars submitted in Daikin Malaysia website must be accurate, true and complete. Any incomplete, inaccurate or false details and particulars provided by the Participants will render the entry void.
7. No handwritten or cash bill receipts, delivery note and purchase order will be entertained, and entries with such receipts will be deemed incomplete. Only the official printed receipts with the letterheads will be accepted. Daikin Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any submission with duplicated Proof of Purchase and any submission that does not meet any of the criteria herein contained.
Daikin Malaysia reserves the right to reject any redemption of participants without any prior notice in the event of the following:
o Warranty registration form is incomplete;
o Proof of installation is not according to guideline;
o Warranty registration detail under Daikin Installer/Dealer’s mobile number or address;
o If Daikin Malaysia believes the redemption is fraud or any irregular transaction or being manipulated in any whatsoever manner.
10. Each redemption submitted by the Participants should be made strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions herein, before the redemption shall be deemed eligible for the Campaign
Personal information Provided by Participants
- The information may be utilized in the following manners:
- Details which consist of personal data provided by Participants may be used by Daikin Malaysia for the following purposes: –
- The processing of the Campaign Participants;
- The operations and process in this campaign;
- Updating our records about the Participants;
- Market research and statistical analysis and surveys with the aim of improving Daikin Malaysia products and services;
- For advertising and promotion purposes; and
- For any purposes required by law or regulation.
- Daikin Malaysia may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves, Daikin Malaysia’s agents and respective service providers, the Participants’ personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these Participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in Daikin Malaysia’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the campaign or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation.
- Other than those individuals and entities mentioned above, or as informed from time to time, your personal data will not be revealed by Daikin Malaysia to any other outsiders, unless Daikin Malaysia has required your permission to do so.
General Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the Campaign, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Daikin Malaysia may issue from time to time.
- Daikin Malaysia shall not be liable to any persons in the Campaign for any injuries, losses and/or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Campaign.
- Daikin Malaysia reserves the right to video, photograph, record and/or publish any Participants’ images and details for the purpose relating to the publicity of the Campaign without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
- Daikin Malaysia reserves the right to vary and/or alter the term and conditions of the Campaign at any time without prior notification.
- Daikin Malaysia’s decision of the Campaign is final and no appeals or correspondence will be entertained. The Participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by Daikin Malaysia.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or other promotional materials or communications relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.