Terms and Conditions for Daikin Streamer Reward & Win
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to Daikin Malaysia Sales & Service Sdn Bhd (the “Daikin Malaysia”) “Daikin Streamer Reward & Win” Campaign (the “Campaign”).
1. The Campaign is open to the following:
a) all customers (end-users) aged 18 and above; and
b) Malaysian citizens and foreign citizens who are residing in Malaysia.
2. Employees of Daikin Malaysia, related companies and affiliates and/or the immediate families of such employees, dealers of Daikin Malaysia, sub-contractors or companies or any other party directly related to this Campaign are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
3. Daikin Malaysia has the sole discretion to exclude any persons from participating in the Campaign without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
4. The Campaign is open from 15th June 2022 to 15th August 2022, both dates inclusive (the “Campaign Period”).
Registration must be received online on 15th August 2022. Registration received after said time will not qualify.
Participation of the Redeem Reward and Lucky Draw
5. Participants are required to purchase a Daikin Streamer Air Purifier during the Campaign Period.
6. Participants must register and redeem their purchased Daikin Streamer Air Purifier at the Daikin Malaysia Official Website: https://www.daikin.com.my
7. Participants are required to fully complete the correct and valid personal information in the personal details fields required in the website including Mobile phone number registered with Touch ‘n Go E-wallet application, Product model, Product Serial Number and Photo/scan copy of the corresponding proof of purchase or Invoice within the Campaign Period.
8. The redemption will be processed and reviewed by Daikin Malaysia and the reward Touch ‘n Go E-wallet credit RM30 will be sent to Customer within 30 working days once approved. Please note the reward shall be transferred to registered mobile number with Touch ‘n Go E-wallet application only.
9. All details and particulars submitted in Daikin Malaysia website must be accurate, true and complete. Any incomplete, inaccurate or false details and particulars provided by the Participants will render the entry void.
10. Daikin Malaysia reserves the right to reject any purchaser/customer redemption without any prior notice in the event of the following:
• Reward redemption form is incomplete;
• Reward redemption is Daikin Dealer’s mobile number or address;
• Proof of purchase or Invoice appear to be fraudulent;
• If Daikin Malaysia believes the redemption is fraud or any irregular transaction or being manipulated in any whatsoever manner.
11. Each redemption submitted by the Participant should be made strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions herein, before the redemption shall be deemed eligible for the Campaign.
Conduct of the Lucky Draw
12. There will be Thirty Three (33) winners picked during the Campaign period. Each winner will be entitled to win one of the following prizes:
• First Prize – Daikin Inverter Single Split Wall Mounted 1.0hp Smarto FTKH Series x 1 Winner
• Second Prize – Daikin Inverter Single Split Wall Mounted 1.0hp FTKU Series x 1 Winner
• Third Prize – Daikin Inverter Single Split Wall Mounted 1.0hp FTKF Series x 1 Winner
• Consolidation Prize – Rockywest American Backpack x 30 Winners
13. The winners of the Campaign will be selected at random, either by means of a manual or computerized lucky draw in any method as Daikin Malaysia may determine at its absolute discretion.
14. Each winner is only entitled to win one prize regardless of the number of times the campaign entries are drawn. In the event a participant’s entry is drawn for more than one (1) time, Daikin Malaysia shall be entitled to disregard the second and subsequent draw and re-draw a winner.
Lucky Draw Prize Collection
15. Winners will be notified by Daikin Malaysia by email according to the email provided by the Participants during registration. If winners cannot be contacted, Daikin Malaysia reserves the right to re-draw one or, more reserve winners to replace.
16. The Campaign prizes are non-transferrable, non-exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash, other prizes or any other products from Daikin Malaysia. Daikin Malaysia has the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equivalent value without prior notice or reason.
17. The winners must produce the necessary proof of identity as required by Daikin Malaysia e.g. NRIC or works permit pass, proof of purchase or invoice corresponding with the Campaign entry.
18. All prizes will be couriered except the first prize, second prize and third prize which must be collected at Daikin Malaysia Sales & Service Sdn Bhd Headquarter or branches during operating hours. If the prizes are unclaimed after one (1) month of the announcement of the winners, such prize(s) shall be forfeited and no compensation will be given in such circumstances.
19. Daikin Malaysia reserves the right to appoint a third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider to handle the fulfilment or making available of the Prizes and delivery of the Prize(s) to you. By providing your personal information including name, delivery address, contact numbers, email address and other information to Daikin Malaysia, Daikin Malaysia can use and/or disclose the information to third party (3rd) party vendors or service providers for the purposes of delivery service
20. Daikin Malaysia accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings.
Personal information Provided by Participants
22. The information may be utilized in the following manners:
a) Details which consist of personal data provided by Participants may be used by Daikin Malaysia for the following purposes:-
i) The processing of your Campaign Participants;
ii) The operations and process in this campaign;
iii) Updating our records about the Participants;
iv) Market research and statistical analysis and surveys with the aim of improving Daikin Malaysia products and services;
v) For advertising and promotion purposes; and
vi) For any purposes required by law or regulation.
b) Daikin Malaysia may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves, Daikin Malaysia’s agents and respective service providers, the Participants’ personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these Participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in Daikin Malaysia’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the campaign or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation.
c) Other than those individuals and entities mentioned above, or as informed from time to time, your personal data will not be revealed by Daikin Malaysia to any other outsiders, unless Daikin Malaysia has required your permission to do so.
General Terms and Conditions:
23. By participating in the Campaign, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Daikin Malaysia may issue from time to time.
24. Daikin Malaysia shall not be liable to any persons in the Campaign for any injuries, losses and/or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Campaign.
25. Daikin Malaysia reserves the right to video, photograph, record and/or publish any Participants’ images and details for the purpose relating to the publicity of the Campaign without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
26. Daikin Malaysia reserves the right to vary and/or alter the term and conditions of the Campaign at any time without prior notification.
27. Daikin Malaysia’s decision of the Campaign is final and no appeals or correspondence will be entertained. The Participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by Daikin Malaysia.
28. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or other promotional materials or communications relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.