DAIKIN MALAYSIA “QR CHECKNOW 2.0” SPARE PARTS CAMPAIGN
1 Apr 2022 - 30 Jun 2022
DAIKIN MALAYSIA “QR CHECKNOW 2.0” SPARE PARTS CAMPAIGN
Terms and Conditions for the Campaign
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to Daikin Malaysia Sales & Service Sdn Bhd (the “Daikin Malaysia”) “QR CheckNow 2.0” spare parts Campaign (the “Campaign”). The campaign comprises of two portions:
- Instant Spin & Win
- Grand Lucky Draw
- The Campaign is open to the following:
All DTC Members aged above 18 (to register please click http://daikin.com.my/applyinstaller); and
Malaysian citizens and foreign citizens who are residing in Malaysia.
- Employees of Daikin Malaysia, related companies and affiliates and/or the immediate families of such employees, dealers of Daikin Malaysia, sub-contractors or companies or any other party directly related to this Campaign are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- Daikin Malaysia has the sole discretion to exclude any persons from participating in the Campaign without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
- The Campaign is open from 1st April 2022 to 30th June 2022, both dates inclusive (the “Campaign Period”).
- Based on the abovementioned Table 1, Daikin spare parts that are eligible for this campaign are ONLY for Range 1 Compressor, Fan Motor, PCB, Controller, Capacitor & CK water pump within the Campaign Period.
- Participants are required to purchase a Daikin GENUINE SPARE PART that has a NEW HOLOGRAM STICKER (according to table 1) to be eligible for this campaign during the Campaign Period.
- Participants are required to fully complete the correct and valid personal and purchase information in both the registration and prize redemption pages required within the Campaign Period.
- All details and particulars submitted before spinning the wheel and when redeeming the prizes must be accurate, true and complete. Any incomplete, inaccurate or false details and particulars provided by the Participants will render the entry void.
- Each Entry submitted by the Participant should be made strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions herein, before the Entry shall be deemed eligible for the Campaign.
Conduct of the Promotion and Prizes
- Instant Spin & Win prizes are the monthly prizes that will be given out to the winners during the Campaign period. Each winner will potentially be winning one of the following prizes for each spin:
- Akemi Hotel Collection Pillow
- Rockywest America Backpack
- DAIKIN Pichonkun
- DAIKIN Sling Bag
- DAIKIN Tool Box
- DAIKIN R32 T-shirt
- DTC Points
- There will be a total of thirteen (13) Grand Lucky Draw winners picked during the Campaign period. Each winner will be entitled to win one of the following prizes:
- First Prize – Daikin Inverter Wall Mounted FTKF series (2HP) x 2 winners
- Second Prize – Daikin Inverter Wall Mounted FTKF series (1.5HP) x 2 winners
- Third Prize – Daikin MC55 Air Purifier x 3 winners
- Fourth Prize – Daikin MC40 Air Purifier x 3 winners
- Fifth Prize – Daikin MC30 Air Purifier x 3 winners
- The winners of the Instant Spin & Win Campaign will be decided on the spot at the moment when the participant spins the wheel.
- The winners of the Grand Lucky Draw Campaign will be selected at random, either by means of a manual or computerized lucky draw in any method as Daikin Malaysia may determine at its absolute discretion.
- Each winner of Grand Lucky Draw is only entitled to win one prize regardless of the number of times the campaign entries are drawn. In the event a participant’s entry is drawn for more than one (1) time, Daikin Malaysia shall be entitled to disregard the second and subsequent draw and re-draw a winner.
- The following table showcases the estimated period for the collection of Instant Spin & Win prizes by winners:
- The self-collection of Instant Spin & Win prizes and Grand Lucky Draw prizes by winners will be notified by Daikin Malaysia through SMS or email according to the mobile number and email provided by the participants during their spin registration.
- In the event, for any reason whatsoever, any of the Instant Spin & Win and Grand Lucky Draw Winners are unable to collect the winning prize within two (2) weeks after being notified via SMS or email that their prize is ready for collection, Daikin Malaysia shall not reimburse or compensate the Winner. Daikin Malaysia shall not be obliged to give extension notice of the Prize Collection Period. All unclaimed Prizes after the Collection Period will be forfeited.
- The Campaign prizes are non-transferrable, non-exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash, other prizes or any other products from Daikin Malaysia. Daikin Malaysia has the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equivalent value without prior notice or reason.
- The winners must produce the necessary proof of identity as required by Daikin Malaysia e.g. NRIC or works permit pass, original purchase receipt corresponding with the Campaign entry.
- All prizes will be self-collected by the winners at Daikin Malaysia Sales & Service Sdn Bhd Headquarter or branches during operating hours based on the location (state) in which they registered their DTC membership. If the prizes are unclaimed during the stipulated period as stated above, such prize(s) shall be forfeited and no compensation will be given in such circumstances.
- Daikin Malaysia accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings.
Personal information Provided by Participants
- The information may be utilized in the following manners:
- Details which consist of personal data provided by Participants may be used by Daikin Malaysia for the following purposes:-
- The processing of your Campaign Participants;
- The operations and process in this campaign;
- Updating our records about the Participants;
- Market research and statistical analysis and surveys with the aim of improving Daikin Malaysia products and services;
- For advertising and promotion purposes; and
- For any purposes required by law or regulation.
- Daikin Malaysia may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves, Daikin Malaysia’s agents and respective service providers, the Participants’ personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these Participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in Daikin Malaysia’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Contest / Lucky Draw or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation.
- Other than those individuals and entities mentioned above, or as informed from time to time, your personal data will not be revealed by Daikin Malaysia to any other outsiders, unless Daikin Malaysia has required your permission to do so.
General Terms and Conditions:
- By participating in the Campaign, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Daikin Malaysia may issue from time to time.
- Daikin Malaysia shall not be liable to any persons in the Campaign for any injuries, losses and/or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Campaign.
- Daikin Malaysia reserves the right to video, photograph, record and/or publish any Participants’ images and details for the purpose relating to the publicity of the Campaign without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
- Daikin Malaysia reserves the right to vary and/or alter the term and conditions of the Campaign at any time without prior notification.
- Daikin Malaysia’s decision of the Campaign is final and no appeals or correspondence will be entertained. The Participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by Daikin Malaysia.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or other promotional materials or communications relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.