23 Feb Daikin Save 2.0 Consumer Cash Rebate Campaign
In line with Government SAVE 2.0 program launched in January 2021, Daikin is announcing additional RM50 saving to all consumers though “Daikin Save 2.0 Consumer Cash Rebate Campaign”
The objective of this program is to increase quantity of energy efficient inverter products in air conditioners market in Malaysia.
How it works
Daikin offer additional RM50 cash rebate to consumer who purchase of eligible SAVE 2.0 Program – Daikin’s 4 & 5 Star Rating Inverter Models.
Daikin will also offer additional 1+1-year extended warranty* to selected models purchased.
SAVE 2.0 Program – Daikin’s 4 & 5 Star Rating Inverter Models:
1st March 2021 – 28th May 2021 (subject to stock availability and first comes first serve basis)
Eligible Criteria Of Cash Rebate RM50
- Cash rebate is valid for purchase of selected participating Daikin’s 4 & 5 Star Rating Inverter Models in Malaysia only.
- Cash rebate cannot be accumulated for the purchase of other Daikin Air Conditioner. Only one rebate for one set of eligible air conditioner .
- Cash rebate will be given out by Daikin Authorized Dealer only.
- Customer can only make purchase at Daikin Authorized dealer. Please find our dealers here: LINK
- Not applicable to duty-free and project sales.
- Subject to changes without prior notice.
- *1+1-year extended warranty terms & conditions HERE