System: VRV IV Q
Capacity Range: 6.0 – 48.0 hp
Upgrading air conditioning systems in the past used to require replacement of refrigerant piping in buildings, leading to major construction and costs exceeding those of the original installation.
To save time and cost, Daikin developed the VRV IV Q Series as a model specializing in system replacement. This revolutionary system reuses existing piping and enables quick and high quality replacement to the latest energy-saving air conditioning system without renovation work for new piping
Reusing existing refrigerant piping minimizes:
- Piping removal and new construction along with installation time and cost
- impact to the interior and exterior of buildings
- Suspension of daily business operations for renovation
Improvement in capacity and greater number of indoor units with the VRV IV Q Series
- Increase in capacity is possible while using existing piping.
- More indoor units can be connected in a single system, enabling consolidation of existing piping.
An automatic refrigerant charge function enables high quality installation for the VRV IV Q Series
- The system is automatically charged with the proper amount of refrigerant even when the length of the existing piping is unknown.
- Equipment automatically performs a sequence of tasks from refrigerant charging to test operation
|VRV IV Q Series|
|Standard Type||Space Saving Type|
|Model||Capacity (Btu/hr)||Model||Capacity (Btu/hr)|