Indoor Air Throw Direction
With the choices of vertical and horizontal air throw make it versatle to various architectual design.
Fire-resistant Polyethylene is used at every possible condensate panel to prevent all forms of water or moisture penetration.Polyethlene, which is also a type a Closed Cell Foam Insulation (CCF)has offered the following advantages:
- Durable external surface that resists dirt tough and resilent.
- Higher degree of puncture resistance when compared to fireglass.
- Easily cleaned surface (if necessary) to further resist microbial growth.
- High pressure and low pressure protection
- Phase sequencer is used to detect for any wrong phase and phase loss during installation and operation
- Built-in internal overload proctection for compressor
|Indoor unit||Outdoor unit||Capacity (Btu/hr)|
|FBV200B2Y1C||RV100BY1C x 2||200000|
|FBV250B2Y1C||RV125BY1C x 2||250000|
|FBV300B2Y1C||RV150CY1X x 2||300000|
|FBV300B3Y1C||RV100BY1C x 3||300000|
|FBV350B3Y1C||RV100BY1C x 1||350000|
|RV125BY1C x 2|
|FBV450B3Y1C||RV150CY1X x 3||450000|
|FBV500B4Y1C||RV125BY1C x 4||500000|
|FBV600B4Y1X||RV150CY1X x 4||600000|
|FBV750B5Y1X||RV150CY1X x 5||750000|