Indoor Air Throw Direction
With the choices of vertical and horizontal air flow make it versatile to various architectual design.
Fire-resistant Polyethylene is used at very possible condensate panel to prevent all forms of water or moisture penetration. Polyethlene, which is also a type of Closed Cell Foam insulation (CCE) has offered the following advantages:
- Durable external surface that resists dirt tough and resilient.
- Higher degree of puncture resistance when compared to fiberglass.
- Easily cleaned surface (if necessary) to further resist microbial growth.
- High pressure and low pressure protection
- Phase sequencer is used to detect for any wrong phase and phase loss during installation and operation.
- Builtrin internal overload protection for compressor
|Indoor unit||Outdoor unit||Capacity (Btu/hr)|
|Horizontal Discharge||Vertical Discharge|
|FBDH200B2Y1X||FBDV200B2Y1X||RV100BY1C x 2||200000|
|FBDH250B2Y1X||FBDV250B2Y1X||RV125BY1C x 2||250000|
|FBDH300B2Y1X||FBDV300B2Y1X||RV150CY1X x 2||300000|
|FBDH300B3Y1X||FBDV300B3Y1X||RV100BY1C x 3||300000|
|FBDH350B3Y1X||FBDV350B3Y1X||RV100BY1C x 1||350000|
|RV125BY1C x 2|
|FBDH400B4Y1X||FBDV400B4Y1X||RV100BY1C x 4||400000|
|FBDH500B4Y1X||FBDV500B4Y1X||RV125BY1C x 4||500000|