BRIEF RESPONSIBILITIESJOB REQUIREMENT
- To lead and motivate team of FIELD service staffs toward high achievement and productivity.
- To provide Problem-Solving and Technical Assistance to dealers and customers to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To conduct field investigation, collect field data, analyze and provide the best course of action.
- To provide testing and commissioning services on site and document preparation.
- Organize and coordinate product/customer service training activities to enhance knowledge and personal skills.
- Assist in overall management of the service centre to ensure set targets are met and initiatives are successfully implemented. (I.e warranty claims, response time, customer satisfaction)
- To ensure service staffs to practice SAFETY at all times and at all places in accordance to WORKPLACE SAFETY CODES.
- Perform ‘ 5 S ‘ activities for the Dept./Branch/Service Section and safety management practices.To ensure service staffs to practice SAFETY at all times and at all places in accordance to WORKPLACE SAFETY CODES.
- Degree in Engineering discipline
- Fresh graduate are highly encourage to apply
- Preferably possess knowledge in air conditioning
- Highly self-motivated, solution provider, outgoing and sporting personality
- Communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Added advantage if able to communicate in Mandarin
- Possess own transport